Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients
Battery Park Manhattan is located at its southern tip, bounded by Battery Place on the north, State Street to the east and the Hudson River to the west. The zip code is 10280.
Accidents can happen unexpectedly, and they can cause significant setbacks for victims and their families. If someone is injured by the careless or negligent actions of another person, they should be able to obtain compensation for their losses. At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we are here to help when you need a Battery Park personal injury attorney by your side. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will conduct a thorough investigation into your case so we can secure compensation for any losses caused by your injuries.
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys to Fight for You
After sustaining an injury caused by the negligence actions of another person or company you need help from an attorney with experience handling these cases. Let Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC get to work on your case today.
- We have served the New York City area for more than a decade and have always worked to protect individuals against those who have caused them harm, including companies and insurance carriers.
- Our attorneys have a track record of success and we have secured millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
- We ensure that every client receives personalized attention for their case because we know that the best path to success is understanding your goals.
Our office is conveniently located in Lower Manhattan and steps from Battery Park, Downtown NYC.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Rather than tell you how successful we have been for our clients, we will instead share with you some of our clients' 5-STAR GOOGLE Reviews:
Michael is an outstanding person particularly his energy is relentless when fighting for your rights to be compensated.
He communicate with you. He commits to being thorough as he shares essential information to you regarding your case.
I personally will retain him and I recommend you him for you.
- Michael was wonderful. Responsive, detailed and took the time to explain to me all the anticipated scenarios. The outcome turned out to be a lot better than what I expected. Very grateful to Michael. Highly recommend him.
- I Was referred to Mr. Redenburg from a longtime friend to my family. He is the most Professional, upfront, and forth coming individual I have come in contact with. To make a long story short, I was injured about 4 years ago, and I reached out to Mike and he decided to take my case on. And, that he did, and I got amazing results. I Recommend Micheal Redenburg , I'm very happy with his services!!
- Used Michael to settle my motorcycle accident case would use again.
When To Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
The best time to hire a personal injury attorney is as soon as you realize you have sustained an injury caused by another person. For example, if you sustain a spinal cord injury in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, you want an attorney on your case as soon as possible so they can begin collecting evidence before the evidence disappears.
Cases Our Battery Park Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
Personal injury cases arise in many ways in the NYC area. At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we have experience helping clients who have been harmed by the negligence of others. Some are the most common cases that we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- E-bike accidents
- Uber accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Day care accidents
This is not an all-inclusive list. If you do not see the mechanism of your injury here, please contact our personal injury lawyers in Downtown NYC for a free consultation concerning your case. If someone else has caused you harm, we can help you get through this process.
Common Injuries in Personal Injury Cases
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we have experience helping clients who have sustained a range of injuries. This could include the following:
- Spinal cord injuries with surgery
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones and the necessity of surgery
- Soft tissue injuries
- Severe lacerations
- Severe emotional and psychological trauma
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of somebody else, our Battery Park Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help you secure the closure and compensation that your family needs.
How Much Will Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney Cost?
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we understand that victims who have been injured due to the negligence of others are often placed into precarious financial situations. This is particularly true if an injury victim has lost their job and cannot work while they recover.
Our NYC personal injury attorneys take these cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will not charge any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to your case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve through a favorable settlement or verdict.
If we do not win, you do not pay. It is as simple as that.
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, contact the Battery Park Personal Injury Lawyer at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC and get the wheels of justice spinning for you. Call 212-240-9465 now!