Millions of Dollars Recovered for our Clients
Manhattan's Chinatown is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York City, bordering the Lower East Side to its east, Little Italy to its north, Civic Center to its south and Tribeca to the west. The zip codes are 10002 and 10013.
If someone's negligent behavior causes you harm, you can fight back and hold the responsible party liable for your injuries. A Chinatown personal injury lawyer at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC is ready to help you fight for justice and the compensation that can help you and your family.
You can learn more about us and our services during a free and confidential consultation. We want to discuss the details of your case with you and share how we can help.
Damages You May Recover in Your Personal Injury Case
Personal injuries often affect victims in various ways, leaving them to deal with losses that affect them physically, emotionally, and financially. A personal injury lawyer at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC who handles cases in the Chinatown area can help you seek compensation for your monetary damages (economic damages) and non-monetary (non-economic) damages. The amounts awarded for damages vary according to the individual circumstances of the accident and the extent of your injuries. We can examine the specifics of your case and give you an estimate of what your settlement might be during your free consultation. Contact us now at 212-240-9465.
Economic damages are expenses that can be objectively calculated and proven with documentation. If your injuries required emergency and/or ongoing care, you likely have these damages. These may include:
- Medical expenses, including therapy, equipment, and rehabilitation costs
- Lost income from being unable to work
- Property damage
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to work
Because non-economic damages do not have a specific monetary value, they can be challenging to prove. Your attorney can help you place a value on these losses.
Non-economic damages may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Embarrassment and humiliation
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of a marital relationship (consortium)
- Wrongful death damages
If your loved one died from accident-related injuries, we can help you pursue a wrongful death action. If you win your case, you could recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses (including final medical bills)
- Nursing care costs
- Funeral, burial expenses
- Other accident-related expenses
- Loss of inheritance
- Loss of consortium
- Your loved one's pain and suffering
- Lost wages if you missed work to help them
You deserve to grieve your loved one in peace. We can handle your wrongful death case so you can honor their memory with your family.
For a free in-office legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Chinatown call 212-240-9465 now.
How Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC Can Help You
Hundreds of clients throughout New York have turned to Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC to handle their personal injury cases. We take our clients' concerns and well-being seriously and remain committed to representing them as they work to put their lives back together. We know your focus is on healing from your injuries and that pursuing an injury case can feel like another stressful task. This is where we can help. Let us take the burden off your shoulders by handling your case. We can address all the legal hurdles that may be keeping you from getting a fair settlement.
Personal Injury Cases Can Be Complex
Recovering from injuries after an accident is challenging. To add to those challenges, injured victims must deal with complicated New York personal injury laws and insurance companies that may try to get them to accept less than they deserve. Securing legal representation can help you ensure your case is handled properly and that your rights are protected.
We can put our experience to work for you as we manage your case from start to finish.
Our Legal Services
When we take your case and you become our client, we will:
- Investigate your accident, reviewing key documents, including witness statements
- Collect and review evidence to build the strongest possible case
- Identify who is liable for causing your injuries and/or accident
- Calculate all of your damages to give your case a value
- Communicate with all parties involved in your case, including legal representatives and insurers for the opposed party
- Handle all negotiations for a fair settlement that meets your needs
- Prepare and file a lawsuit within New York's statute of limitations if we don't settle on your behalf
- Meet all applicable deadlines in your case and take care of all legal paperwork
- Explain your legal rights and options clearly
- Keep you updated on all developments in your case
We understand that each case requires personalized attention. We do not apply a one-size-fits-all approach to our cases; we can tailor a legal strategy to suit your unique situation. We can also keep you updated on your case's progress and answer any questions that arise.
Chinatown Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 212-240-9465
We Handle Various Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys help with a wide range of personal injury cases that occur due to someone else's negligence. Among the most common are:
- Motor vehicle accidents (including cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians)
- Slip and fall & Trip and fall cases
- Dog bites
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Construction accidents
Regardless of how you were injured, our personal injury attorneys serving New York understand what you are going through and will provide the legal assistance you need. We can review the details of your situation and advise you further during a free consultation.
Our Client Reviews Speak Volumes
Our client reviews can give you a better idea of what sets our firm apart. Take a look at what some of our previous clients have to say about working with us:
- Literally one of the best in the business. Wouldn't want anyone else to handle situations of the law if it isn't Mr. Redenburg. I can say and been a witness of Mr. Redenburg's work to the point where he basically school the judge about how a certain law works. The judge learned something new, literally the judge thanked Mr. Redenburg for teaching him something for the future.
- I reach out to Micheal J. Redenburg to help me after been hit by a car, and I most say my experience with him has been phenomenal. He provides me with all the steps I need to take from start to finish. At the end he made it clear to me what the settlement was going to be like and how we should counteroffer; in the end I walk away with a good settlement. I, therefore have no doubt recommending this law firm to anyone that is seeking professional representation.
Now, we want to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
You May Be Asking, “Should I Hire a Lawyer?”
Hiring an attorney to represent your interests in your personal injury case can save you time. It also ensures your legal matters are being handled while you focus on your family and other areas of your life that need your attention.
Plus, as many injured victims learn, the personal injury claims process is complicated. It can be overwhelming to face a challenging case without sufficient legal knowledge. We can navigate the injury claims or legal process for you.
We Make Our Legal Services Affordable
Our firm believes that every victim should have access to comprehensive legal services. If you are worried about how much it costs to hire a lawyer, we can put your mind at ease.
We take personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. We do not charge upfront fees to start working, and we only take our payment from a settlement we win on your behalf.
We can get started on your case immediately after your free, no-obligation consultation. During this consultation, you can discuss your case and learn about your legal options. We can also explain how our lawyers can help in more detail.
Dealing with Insurance Companies: What You Need to Know
The Chinatown personal injury lawyers at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC have been defending New York's residents against insurers' tactics for many years. We will ensure you do not say anything that could jeopardize your case. If it would make you more comfortable, we will handle all communications with the insurer or legal team.
This means you can sit back and recover while we fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Leave the stress and hassle to someone trained to handle it.
Don't Accept a Low Settlement Offer
If your claim involves dealing with an insurance company, be aware that insurance companies are out for profit and will likely try to get you to settle for less. They may make you a lowball offer. They may also pressure you into signing a release that keeps you from getting anything additional should your injuries worsen and you wind up needing more care.
Our attorneys know how to deal with insurance company adjusters and their lawyers. We will have a good idea of what your case is worth and can effectively negotiate for a higher settlement. We can also take your case to court if an agreement is not made.
Make Sure You Seek Medical Attention
One of the ways insurers can work to undervalue or deny your claim involves your medical treatment. If you choose not to see a doctor or follow through with a treatment plan, they may argue you contributed to your condition.
See a doctor immediately after your accident. This will protect both your health and your right to compensation. Even if you do not believe your injuries are severe, play it safe. Some conditions come with delayed symptoms, and you do not want to worsen your injuries.
Do not skip your appointments or give an insurer any reason to deny your claim. Keep copies of your medical documents and receipts. They can help link your injuries to your accident and demonstrate the extent of your losses.
If you or one of your loved ones has been injured in an accident, call (212) 240-9465 to set up a free initial consultation with an experienced Chinatown personal injury lawyer Michael J. Redenburg. Attorney Redenburg provides a free initial consultation, and accident victims are represented on a contingency fee basis. If we do not obtain a settlement or money judgment for you, we don't receive a fee.