GRAMERCY UBER ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
If you were injured in an accident caused by an Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare driver, you may want to consider hiring a Gramercy UBER car accident lawyer. Rideshare vehicle collisions can be complex because many victims are often unaware of their legal rights and the avenues they have to pursue. Indeed, before you can pursue your legal rights, you have to be aware that they exist!
Who the law deems legally responsible for your injuries can differ from who is found at fault in the collision. Sometimes, if the Uber driver is liable then you'll need to file a claim against UBER's insurance policy as well as your Uber operator's policy of insurance.
Even though Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare companies are successful businesses, recovering adequate compensation from them and their insurance companies may prove to be more difficult than you would imagine. Uber will have their own team of lawyers battling you, and that's why Gramercy Uber accident lawyers recommend that you do the same. Litigation is quite frankly, war!
The steps that you take after your Gramercy Uber accident can affect the outcome of your case. It is very important to set yourself up for success from the second you're injured by contacting a Gramercy Uber accident attorney. Attorneys can sit down with you for a free consultation to discuss how you can receive fair compensation for your Uber accident that occurred in New York City.
The Causes of Gramercy, NY Uber Accidents
Rideshare companies provide a great service for many customers. However, if you wind up involved in an Uber or Lyft accident, the last thing you want is to be left having to tend to your medical bills on your own.
Your Gramercy Uber or Lyft driver has the same duty of care to drive safely and obey traffic laws as any other motorist does. Notwithstanding this fact, any driver can engage in unsafe driving practices and cause a collision in Gramercy, NYC. Some of the more common reasons for these Uber car accidents may include:
- Speeding: A lot of Uber and Lyft drivers rush to carry their passengers to their destination, so they can pick up as many passengers as possible and in as little time as possible to maximize their profits;
- Distracted driving: Looking at the GPS, texting or speaking on a cellphone while driving all increase the risk of serious collisions;
- Driving while intoxicated: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol impairs the driving skills of your Uber driver in Gramercy, NYC. Driving under the influence is reckless and could very well lead to an Uber accident.
- Fatigued driving: Driving while sleepy can be as dangerous as driving when intoxicated. Since Uber drivers may work long hours without a break to maximize their profits, this will often times increase their likelihood of causing an UBER accident in Gramercy.
- Driver inexperience: A lack of experience can also lead to UBER accidents. Unfortunately, Lyft Uber drivers do not receive any job-specific training to aid them in concentrating while transporting their passengers.
- Traffic law violations: Failure to adhere traffic laws may also lead to UBER accidents and bodily injury. Uber drivers must follow local traffic laws whenever they're driving.
If you're involved in a Gramercy UBER accident, refer to UBER's sage advice regarding what to do next. Seek immediate medical attention and consider meeting with an experienced UBER accident attorney. Speeding, reckless driving, running red lights, and failing to yield are a few of the most common reasons for Gramercy UBER accidents.
Gramercy, NYC Uber Accident Injuries
Uber rideshare accident victims can suffer serious injuries when involved in an UBER accident in Gramercy, New York City. If you are injured in an UBER crash, obtain medical treatment as soon as you possibly can. This will assist your legal representative when you look to recover compensation for your medical expenses or lost wages.
A lot of injuries like whiplash or other soft-tissue neck and back injuries may not immediately present as symptoms. A lot of UBER accident victims in Gramercy are unaware of their internal condition after an accident. Protect your welfare by obtaining an immediate medical assessment and getting treatment. During your visit, your injuries and treatments will be documented and can be used by your UBER accident lawyer to forward your case. Once you've received the proper treatment, you and your Gramercy rideshare accident attorney can focus on your Uber or Lyft claim.