If You Have Been Involved in a Truck Accident in Gramercy, NYC, Call Today
If you were injured or your loved one was killed in a catastrophic Gramercy truck accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical bills that have accrued, lost wages, pain and suffering. To realize this compensation, you will need the help of an experienced Gramercy truck accident injury lawyer whose practice is centered on truck accident cases specifically. A lot of personal injury lawyers don't concentrate on truck cases. Our Gramercy truck accident injury attorneys have more than a decade of experience bringing truck crash cases to successful settlement.
You can start the recovery process with a free consultation with a Gramercy truck accident lawyer. We will review the details of your case and advise you on the next steps to take. The consultation is free and confidential, and no matter how far we get into the legal process you don't pay a dime unless we win your case. That's our NO WIN-NO FEE promise to you!
Why You Need a Lawyer Who Knows Gramercy Truck Accidents
Truck accident cases are different from auto accidents; they require in-depth knowledge of federal and state motor carrier regulations, industry practices, commercial vehicle technology, and even more. Our truck accident lawyers have spent the requisite time developing a depth of knowledge on these cases and we have represented individuals and families like yours.
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, our Gramercy Truck Accident Lawyers are prepared to help with all of the steps needed to get you the award you are entitled to. Our experienced lawyers are here to:
- Investigate Your Case
- Gather Documents and Evidence
- Capture and Analyze Black Box Data
- Interview Witnesses
- Consult with Experts and Reconstruction Experts
- Negotiate to WIN Against the Trucking Industry and Insurance Companies Trying to Deny Your Claim
- Write and File a Complaint
- Prepare for Trial
- Try Your Case Before a Jury if Necessary
If you suffered a collision with a tractor-trailer in Gramercy, NYC we are here to support you and fight on your behalf. Take the first step towards getting the full amount that you deserve by calling our experienced Truck Accident Team at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC for a free consultation today.
We represent truck accident victims from all over the state of New York, from Gramercy to Brooklyn, and Brooklyn to Queens. The major trucking companies will hire lawyers immediately after a truck accident and have them on the scene the same day, if possible. You should do the same. Our truck Gramercy truck accident lawyers are ready to assist you!
A lot of Gramercy truck crashes can be categorized as:
- Head On Collisions
- Rear to Side Crashes
- Rear to Rear Accidents
- Unknown or Other
Collisions with semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, big rigs, and other large commercial trucks often lead to life-changing injuries or deaths, almost always for the drivers and passengers of the other vehicles involved in the crash.
If you were injured in a truck crash in Gramercy, NYC or someone you love was hurt or killed in a tractor-trailer accident, contact an experienced Gramercy Truck Accident lawyer today to learn about your rights and options.
What Causes Gramercy Truck Accidents?
There is no one cause of Gramercy semi-truck crashes, but there are many factors present in a lot of collisions involving big rigs and 18-wheelers. Trucks commonly crash for the following reasons:
- Distracted Driving by truck drivers who are texting, talking on the phone, playing with their radios, eating, drinking, smoking, playing cell phone games, watching television or movies on their mobile devices, looking at maps or directions, or are otherwise not paying attention to the road
- Faulty Truck Parts caused by defective design, manufacturing, installation, inspection, maintenance, repair, or use of major components of essential truck systems
- Inclement Weather such as rain, snow, sleet, hail, ice, freezing rain, fog, sun glare, and wind
- Intoxicated Driving by motor-vehicle operators who are impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Sharp Turns and Steep Grades which make it more difficult for truck drivers to steer and maintain safe speeds
- Driving Errors while merging, turning, or exiting
- Overloaded or Improperly Secured Truck Cargo which may cause the contents of a truck to fall into the road or strike other vehicles
- Speeding by motor-vehicle operators driving at speeds that exceed Connecticut speed limits
A Gramercy truck accident lawyer knows how to investigate a trucking crash to find out what caused the crash and resulting injuries. To discuss the factors that caused your collision with a tractor-trailer, contact Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC today for a free consultation.
What is the Statute of Limitations for a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Gramercy, NYC?
The “statute of limitations” is the amount of time that an injured victim of an accident has to file a lawsuit in a New York State court. After the statute of limitations expires, all claims will be extinguished as late and the injured victim will be forever barred from recovering the financial compensation she would otherwise be entitled to pursuant to the law.