Our Greenwich Village UBER accident attorneys can help you if you were injured due to the negligence of an Uber driver. Although ridesharing services in Greenwich Village, such as UBER, offer a convenient alternative to taxis and cabs, they still present the risk of injury causing accidents.
Indeed, individuals are injured all the time in Greenwich Village, NYC in Uber related crashes. These type of accident victims deserve fair remuneration to compensate them for their injuries, pain and suffering.
Depending on the particular facts of an accident, an Uber driver may cause injury to another motorist, a passenger in their UBER or LYFT, pedestrians, and even bicyclists. Some of the more common injuries in these cases that we've seen include head and back injuries, neck injuries, and even fractured bones.
Victims hurt in Uber accidents in Greenwich Village and throughout New York City can generally file a personal injury lawsuit against:
- the negligent Uber driver,
- Uber, and/or Lyft
- A negligent third-party adverse vehicle operator
Greenwich Village Uber accident lawsuits can often be filed against one of the above parties on an individual's behalf.
- We can also assist clients in managing their medical treatment,
- investigate your case and gather the necessary and required evidence, and
- file a personal injury action in a court of law.
Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC is a Manhattan based personal injury law firm that represents people injured in Uber accidents that occur in Greenwich Village and throughout New York City. We work tirelessly and fight aggressively for all our clients with the aim of getting you the largest settlement possible or trying your case to jury verdict where appropriate.
Our Greenwich Village Uber accident attorneys assist people injured by the negligence of Uber drivers in the NY Metropolitan area.
Some common types of Uber accidents and injuries
While rideshare companies and Greenwich Village Uber vehicles are nascent in the grand scheme of things, they often times cause quite a disproportionately large number of crashes that result in people sustaining personal injuries.
Some of the more common accidents we've seen include:
- Uber drivers getting into accidents with pedestrians and bicyclists,
- Uber vehicles causing an accident with other vehicles on the roadways,
- Uber riders getting injured when the Uber they're riding in crashes with another vehicle.
People involved in Uber-related accidents often times suffer many different types of injuries. Some of the more common ones we've seen include:
- Traumatic brain injuries, or, TBI for short,
- Soft tissue neck and back injures
- Fractured or broken bones, and
- Injuries that require surgeries such as cervical fusion or lumbar fusion.
Who can Greenwich Village injury victims sue following an Uber accident?
People injured in a rideshare accident may be able to file suit against:
- the negligent UBER driver;
- UBER itself, which deems itself only a technology platform but still maintains insurance coverage for riders at certain times;
- The adverse vehicle that strikes the UBER vehicle that the injured person is riding in.
Uber actually maintains a driver's insurance policy of $1,000,000 that is available in some cases, depending on the stage of the ride.
Greenwich Village Uber accident victims may be able to receive financial compensation for:
- Medical expenses,
- Pain and suffering,
- Lost wages
- Inability to continue in their chosen profession and the need for vocational training,
- property damage.
What will your Greenwich Village Uber accident lawyer do for you?
Your personal injury lawyer will want to take the following steps, below:
- interview you, to learn the facts of the case and discuss legal options;
- If no-fault will be proving payment for your medical care, referring you to doctors that accept no-fault's payment/reimbursement fee schedule;
- investigates the cause of the accident,
- retain the appropriate experts and/or accident reconstructionists,
- file a lawsuit in the appropriate court of law.
What are the benefits of retaining an experienced Uber accident attorney?
Your UBER accident lawyer will have a good understanding of the fair value of your case. This means that they will hold negligent parties liable for your injures, pain and suffering.
Contact our law firm for a free consultation
We work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation available for your case. Our attorneys represent clients throughout the NYC Metropolitan area, including those in Greenwich Village.