If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Murray Hill, NYC, zip codes 10016 1nd 10017 or the surrounding areas, you need the help of experienced NYC Motorcycle Lawyer. You need Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC. Victims of motorcycle accidents often suffer major debilitating consequences, pain, suffering, and economic losses and need to get everything back on track.
You need a New York City motorcycle accident lawyer who can help you recover your losses and get you the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Contact us at 212-240-9465 now for your free consultation.
Before you can file a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Supreme Court, NY, you will need to establish that the offending party was negligent, reckless and careless. Determining who the legally responsible parties are is also critical out of the gate.
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC we have handled similar cases with great success for our clients. Our lawyers are trained and experienced at securing a satisfactory outcome for injured victims because we care. We understand that this is a critical period in your life and you need to get all the financial compensation possible. Our knowledge and experience put us at an advantage when we're going against the insurance company on your behalf.
The first thing that you should do after seeking medical attention is to get in touch with our law firm. We help clients like you get the compensation you deserve to get back on track after the accident. We have recovered Millions of Dollars for our clients, so you can tell that we know what we're doing.
Motorcycle accidents in Murray Hill, Manhattan are caused by many factors. All too many motorcycle accidents are caused by other people's negligence, mistakes, recklessness or carelessness while on the roadways. These accidents typically result in life-changing injuries and sometimes even fatalities.
When you trust us with your case, we will investigate to determine what caused the crash. This is crucial to the success of your case, as we primarily look for indications of negligence or carelessness. Once we overturn evidence of negligence and/or carelessness, we'll use that evidence when we file your cause of action in Supreme Court.
Some of the more common causes of motorcycle accidents in Murray Hill include:
- Motorcyclists being invisible to others on the road– Most automobile drivers are trained to look out for other large vehicles on the road, but they are not used to keeping an eye out for motorcycle riders. This can lead to catastrophic accidents:
- Running red lights– Vehicles pass through a red light, or try to beat a yellow light, can end up T-boning a motorcycle that has the right of way.
- Others failing to yield to motorcyclists– Drivers often either refuse to yield to the motorcycle rider or simply cannot see them.
- Distracted driving–Drivers who are chatting on the phone, texting while driving, eating, putting on make-up, or simply distracted or preoccupied while driving are likely to not see motorcyclists and may strike.
- Drunk driving– Automobile operators who get behind the wheel under the influence of alcohol are a leading cause of deadly accidents and motorcyclists are particularly at risk when faced with drunk drivers.
- Changing Lane Carelessly– When other motorists shift lanes with noticing motorcyclists it can result in deadly crashes.
- Improper safety measures– Motorcyclists should wear reflective clothing or gear while riding at night, ensure their headlamps work, and make sure to stay visible. Accidents are more likely to occur at night because the motorcyclist isn't visible enough.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION CAN YOU GET FOLLOWING A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT IN MURRAY HILL, NYC?
It's difficult and next to impossible to give you a precise number without thoroughly understanding everything about your unique case. All motorcycle crashes are different.
Don't accept the offer from insurance companies – at least, not before you have discussed your case with us. Those offers are usually low-ball in nature and an experienced lawyer will most likely be able to secure a much better number for you. Call us now at 212-240-9465.