Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients!
Rego Park is a neighborhood located in Queens and is bordered by Elmhurst, Corona, Forest Hills and Middle Village. Rego Park's boundaries include Queens Blvd., the Long Island Expressway and Woodhaven Blvd. The neighborhood also features high-rise apartment buildings, single-family homes and large commercial properties as well.
An injury can destroy any plans you may have had and leave you wondering how you will ever recover. Hospital bills rack-up, lost wages, and other costs can add up fast. Getting medical treatment for your injuries can take up a significant amount of your time and energy. At a time like this, you will likely need a personal injury lawyer to assist you get through this troubling time.
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we fight for those who have been hurt due to the reckless or negligent actions of others. We have handled hundreds of accident cases throughout the Greater NYC area, including Queens. If you have been injured die to the negligence of another, contact us now at 212-240-9465 to schedule your free, no-obligation, in-office consultation and see how to get the Wheels of Justice Spinning for you!
Why You Need a Lawyer to Help with a Personal Injury Case in Rego Park Queens
Personal injury claims may seem straightforward, but many times they are not. Those responsible for the accident may deny their responsibility, or their insurers may refuse to pay the claim or offer far less than you deserve. A personal injury claim requires documentation, medical reports, negotiations, and more. Our personal injury lawyers know what it takes to develop your case from start to finish. No matter what the case requires, we are ready to handle it.
Our seasoned personal injury lawyer can:
- Fight for your rights. When people are injured, they need support and advice that they can trust. In many cases, insurance companies will not want to pay a fair settlement, but a personal injury lawyer knows how to bring them to the negotiation table. Even when insurers are willing to pay, they often offer far less than an injury victim deserves. Our lawyers will fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Build a strong case. At every step in a personal injury claim, insurers and individuals will demand proof of your injuries. For an inexperienced lawyer, it is a time-consuming and confusing process that is easy to get wrong. However, we have over a decade of experience developing personal injury cases and we will gather everything that your case needs to be successful. We will investigate the accident, speak with available witnesses, consult with experts, and do everything it takes to make your case resolve favorably or prepare it for trial.
- Handle the paperwork and hassle of a claim. Personal injury claims can generate huge amounts of information including police reports, medical records, witness testimony, and more. A claim depends on these records, but gathering them and compiling them can be exhausting. When you're recovering from an injury, put your time into your recovery and let a personal injury lawyer handle the rest.
- Negotiate with insurance companies. Sometimes it's difficult to figure out just what an injury has cost you. Our lawyers will evaluate your claim, gather documentation, and negotiate with insurance companies for a settlement. We know how insurers operate and we know how to effectively negotiate with them for the full and fair compensation you deserve. Don't leave your settlement to chance – and don't leave it up to the insurance company.
- Take your case to Trial if Required. In most cases, defendants and their insurance companies will settle before a trial is needed. However, if your case must be tried, it's important to have a knowledgeable and experienced trial lawyer in your corner. Court proceedings and trials are governed by complex rules and procedures. An experienced trial lawyer will develop your case based on the evidence, prepare a careful legal strategy, and represent you throughout the case with the strength and integrity you deserve.
No matter how you were injured or where you are at in your claim, our experienced personal injury lawyer wants to help. If you have been injured, get in touch with us today by calling 212-240-9465 to schedule your free, no-obligation, in-office consultation.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries in Rego Park Queens
Personal injuries can happen anytime and anywhere. In Queens, some of the most common causes of personal injuries include:
- Auto Accidents: Crashes are responsible for hundreds of injuries and deaths every year in NY. An experienced trial lawyer will work with insurers, individuals, and companies to get you the compensation that you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists lack many of the protections that other vehicles have. Even with the best safety equipment, there is still a high risk of injury in the event of a crash. Add to this the fact that other drivers often do not watch out for motorcycle riders, and you have a high likelihood of serious injury when an accident occurs.
- Truck Accidents: Delivery trucks and 18-Wheelers are large over-the-road hauling machines. When they strike a traditional passenger automobile with their monstrous weight and power, injury is nearly always the result. Trucking accidents can be complex and may involve the liability of many parties including the driver, the owner of the cab, the owner of the trailer, the shipping company and even equipment manufacturers.
- Bicycle Accidents: When you're riding a bicycle on the roads in Queens, you have rights. However, others on the road may not respect your rights, and an injury may be the result. Unfortunately, bicyclists have little to no protection against the weight and power of a car or truck. When a car hits a bicyclist, broken bones, head trauma, and other major injuries are likely.
- Dangerous premises: Those who own property are expected to maintain it and keep it safe for guests. When they do not, it is easy to end up injured. Unattended spills can cause slipping hazards and failure to remedy the dangerous condition can result in any number of injuries.
- Pedestrians are often at the mercy of others on the road. Like bicyclists, pedestrians can easily be hurt or killed in a collision. Pedestrians face unique challenges to recovery, but an experienced personal injury lawyer can help.
Five Star Google Review
Literally one of the best in the business. Wouldn't want anyone else to handle situations of the law if it isn't Mr. Redenburg. I can say and been a witness of Mr. Redenburg's work to the point where he basically schooled the judge about how a certain law works. The judge learned something new, literally the judge thanked Mr. Redenburg for teaching him something for the future.
Rego Park Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an Rego Park Accident due to someone else's negligence, contact the Rego Park Accident Attorney at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC and get the wheels of justice spinning for you. Call 212-240-9465 now!