The Acronym “SOHO” stands for South of Houston with zip codes of 10012 and 10013. If you've been struck by a motorist while cycling around the City, contact a Soho bicycle accident attorney to hold the responsible party liable and get the compensation you deserve.
SOHO New York City Bike Accident Lawyer
Bicyclists, like motorcyclists, are extremely vulnerable when they are involved in accidents with cars, trucks, or other large motor vehicles. They are more likely to suffer a catastrophic injury, which can leave them with lingering pain and suffering for years to come, along with whopping medical bills. Bicycle accident victims may also have to deal with missing work for long periods of time, as well as property damage. You will likely need an experienced SOHO bike accident lawyer to help you navigate this nightmare.
Don't Accept Low-Ball Offers from Insurance Carriers
Insurance companies love to reach out to the injured victim directly before they have a chance to retain experienced counsel. The insurance company representative will sound sweet and caring, and ask you, “How are you feeling?” “We hope you're doing better,” “We're Oh so sorry…” Don't be fooled! They are buttering you up before they hit you with a low-ball offer, knowing that you are suffering, out-of-work and could use some quick cash. But they won't give you the quick-cash until you sign a General Release. Once you sign the General Release, you will have given up your right to pursue a cause of action in a court of law with a skilled attorney representing your best interests.
How Our Bicycle Accident Attorneys Can Help You
When you contact our Law Firm, our SOHO bicycle accident attorney will:
- Set up a free initial consultation. During our meeting, we will review the details of your case, review relevant documents and discuss your options moving forward.
- Pursue your claim on a contingency-fee-basis. We will handle all the costs of investigating your case and filing a lawsuit without charging you a cent unless and until we recover on your behalf. No out-of-pocket expenses for you. If we are not successful, you will not be charged. This arrangement protects your interests and makes us work hard.
- Do all the leg work. We will take care of all correspondence and paperwork necessary to obtain evidence to build your case, such as police reports, medical records, witness statements, deposition transcripts, and more.
- Identify all possible sources of compensation. This could include the at-fault driver's insurance and maybe even your SUM insurance coverage. If the adverse vehicle operator was in the course of their employment at the time of the accident, this may be yet another avenue of compensation to explore.
- Always be available to answer questions. We will respond promptly to all of your questions and concerns, whether in person or by answering your calls and emails. We will advise you of all settlement offers, along with our recommendations, but all decisions about settling will be yours. If we must try your case in front of a jury, rest assured that we will be well prepared and you will be well represented.
At the Law Office of Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, we believe you should be made financially whole by a bicycle accident settlement, with no debt attributable to the accident and no problem replacing your bike if you plan to ride when you recover. If you have been disabled in a motor vehicle accident, you should have no concerns about how you will provide for yourself going forward.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with our SOHO bicycle accident law firm. We can review any settlement offer you have received and talk about your best options for moving forward.
Compensation for Bike Accidents in SOHO, NYC
Because bicycle accidents often result in catastrophic injury, many victims find themselves facing serious financial burdens as they struggle to recover. At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, our knowledgeable bicycle injury lawyer is committed to thoroughly investigating and documenting your claim in order to determine how much compensation you will truly need to move forward.
Types of Damages After a Bicycle Accident
Our Firm will likely pursue both economic and non-economic damages, including payment for:
- Your past and future medical bills
- Any property damage expenses
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity in the future
- Pain and suffering damages
After a serious bike accident, it is important to have a bicycle accident lawyer who is committed to your long-term recovery, not a quick fix. Contact us today to get the wheels of Justice spinning for you today!