NYC Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury in an accident, an NYC spinal cord injury attorney from our firm can help. We have more than a decade of experience helping injured people throughout New York City obtain justice and fair compensation after their accident, especially where the need for spinal surgery arises.
Some types of spinal surgeries we have seen our clients undergo following as accident include:
- Removal of anterior cervical hardware, C5-C6 anterior cervical discectomy, Mobi-C disc arthroplasty C6-C7, and use of intraoperative CT scan with neuro navigation
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) Operation required due to prior C6-7 Mobi-C disc hardware failure
- Necessity of surgical intervention consisting of (1) C5/6 anterior cervical microdiscectomy fusion plating allograft, (2) anterior interbody fusion, (3) decompression of the neural element and (4) fusion using allograft mixed with autograft bone dowel and bone marrow. Anterior plate extends from C5 to C6 with screws entering anteriorly at these two levels and with intervening interbody disc spacer.
- L4-5 Transforaminal laminectomy with interbody fusion with pedicile screw fixation L4-5 with posterolateral fusion L2-5 and interspinopous fixation L3-4 and L2-3.
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion w/percutaneous screws at Levels L5/S1
- Anterior Cervical Diskectomy and Fusion with Corpectomy at C3-C6; Application of Gardner Wells Cranial Traction; Anterior Diskectomy C3-C6; Partial Corpectomy C3, C4, C5, C6; Arthrodesis C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6; Anterior Cervical Instrumentation C3-C6; Application Intervertebral Biomechanical Device C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6; Aspiration of Iliac Crest Bone Marrow Bilateral w/Stem Cell Concentration & Reimplantation
How Can an NYC Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Help?
Many spinal cord injuries inflict permanent, irreparable damage on the victim, such as paraplegia or quadriplegia. Even minor spine injuries can cause chronic pain, temporary disabilities, and lost wages. Serious injury claims deserve professional representation. Otherwise, an insurance company is likely to convince the client to settle for less than the injury is worth. Protect your rights against an insurance provider or another defendant with help from an NYC personal injury lawyer experienced in spinal cord injury cases. We do not charge any fees unless we are successful in obtaining you a compensation award.
Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal disks, vertebrae, and nerves comprise the main parts of the spinal cord. If any component of the spine suffers harm in an accident, the victim could experience lifelong effects. Severe spinal cord injuries can disrupt sensation and motor function below the point of injury. One of the first tasks toward obtaining justice and compensation for your serious spine injury is identifying who or what caused the injury:
- Automobile accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
If you are unsure as to the exact cause of your spinal cord injury, a skilled spinal cord injury attorney from Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC may be able to help. We can review your accident in-depth and investigate who may be responsible.
If you have been injured in an accident and suffered severe spinal injuries, contact Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC and get the wheels of justice spinning for you. Call 212-240-9465 now!