Tribeca is located in Lower Manhattan and the zip codes are 10007 and 10013.
If you were struck by a semi-truck or an 18-wheeler in NYC, you should consider contacting a Tribeca, NYC truck accident lawyer. If the accident was not your fault and you sustained serious injuries, you may be entitled to money damages, to compensate you for your unpaid medical bills, wages lost and pain and suffering that you endured due to someone else's negligence. Don't try and go-it-alone! Contact an experienced Tribeca NYC Truck Accident Attorney to discuss your legal options.
An initial in-office consultation with a Tribeca truck accident lawyer is a step in the right direction. We will review the details of your case and advise you on the next steps to take. If we accept your case, you pay nothing unless we successfully recover financial compensation for you. That's our NO WIN-NO FEE promise to you!
Why You Need a Lawyer Who Knows Tribeca Truck Accidents
Truck accident cases are handled differently than the average car accident case. The trucking companies as well as the truckers themselves are subject to a host of Federal regulations with respect to vehicle inspection and maintenance, hours of service records and more.
At Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC, our Tribeca Truck Accident Lawyers will:
- Fully investigate Your Case
- Seek the Black Box Data from the Truck
- Interview Witnesses based on Witness Statements obtained
- File a Complaint in Court
- Negotiate with Insurance Carriers
- Prepare for Trial
- Try Your Case Before a Jury if Necessary
If you suffered a collision with a tractor-trailer in Tribeca, NYC, we can zealously represent and fight on your behalf.
We represent truck accident victims from all over the state of New York, from Tribeca to Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. The major trucking carriers have insurance and the insurance companies will have their lawyers and investigators jump on the case to reduce their financial exposure immediately. You need someone in your corner.
Tribeca truck accidents can happen as set-out, below:
- Head On Collisions
- Turning- 90 degree door hit
- Rear to Side Crashes
- Rear to Rear Accidents
If you were injured in a truck accident in Tribeca, NYC or someone you love was hurt or killed in a tractor-trailer accident, contact an experienced Tribeca Truck Accident lawyer today to protect your legal rights.
There are many ways that truck accidents can happen throughout Tribeca and New York City more generally. The major causes, however, tend to be the below based on our experience:
- Distracted Driving by truckers who are texting, talking on the phone, playing with their radios, eating, drinking, smoking, playing cell phone games, watching television or movies on their mobile devices, looking at maps or directions, or are otherwise not paying attention to the road;
- Bad Weather Conditions such as rain, snow, sleet, hail, ice, freezing rain, fog, sun glare, and wind;
- Drunk Driving by motorist who operate under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Turning, Merging or Exiting in an unsafe manner
- Overloaded or Improperly Secured Truck Cargo which may cause the contents of a truck's trailer to shift from side-to-side, resulting in an accident
- Speeding by motor-vehicle operators driving at speeds that exceed Connecticut speed limits
What is the Statute of Limitations for a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Tribeca, New York City?
The “statute of limitations” is the amount of time that an injured victim of an accident must file a lawsuit in a New York State Court. After the statute of limitations expires, all claims will be extinguished as late and the injured victim will be forever barred from recovering the financial compensation she would otherwise be entitled to pursuant to the law.
If you have been injured in a truck accident due to someone else's negligence, contact the truck accident lawyers at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC and get the wheels of justice spinning for you. Call 212-240-9465 now!