Midtown Manhattan Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers in NYC
Some of the spinal surgeries we have seen our clients undergo following as accident include:
- Removal of anterior cervical hardware, C5-C6 anterior cervical discectomy, Mobi-C disc arthroplasty C6-C7, and use of intraoperative CT scan with neuro navigation
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) Operation required due to prior C6-7 Mobi-C disc hardware failure
- Necessity of surgical intervention consisting of (1) C5/6 anterior cervical microdiscectomy fusion plating allograft, (2) anterior interbody fusion, (3) decompression of the neural element and (4) fusion using allograft mixed with autograft bone dowel and bone marrow. Anterior plate extends from C5 to C6 with screws entering anteriorly at these two levels and with intervening interbody disc spacer.
- L4-5 Transforaminal laminectomy with interbody fusion with pedicile screw fixation L4-5 with posterolateral fusion L2-5 and interspinopous fixation L3-4 and L2-3.
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion w/percutaneous screws at Levels L5/S1
- Anterior Cervical Diskectomy and Fusion with Corpectomy at C3-C6; Application of Gardner Wells Cranial Traction; Anterior Diskectomy C3-C6; Partial Corpectomy C3, C4, C5, C6; Arthrodesis C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6; Anterior Cervical Instrumentation C3-C6; Application Intervertebral Biomechanical Device C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6; Aspiration of Iliac Crest Bone Marrow Bilateral w/Stem Cell Concentration & Reimplantation
Spinal Cord Injury Cases in Manhattan
No spinal cord injury can really be called minor. All spinal cord injuries are incredibly serious and require immediate attention from a qualified medical professional. If you were involved in an auto wreck or sustained spinal injuries in a slip and fall accident due to the negligence of others the you should immediately retain counsel to protect your legal rights.
Spinal Cord Injury Symptoms
Many people involved in accidents experience minor back pain afterwards and think it’s just muscle spasms. But back injuries can turn into more than just muscle and joint pain. Often, a minor break in the spine can grow into a very serious spinal cord injury. If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, get your spine checked for damages, particularly if you were hit from behind.
Some of the most common symptoms of spinal cord injuries include:
- Pain in any range from neck to hips
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of feeling in arms and legs
- Hearing loss
- Blurred vision
Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries can result from any type of accident, but the most common causes include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- E-bike accidents
- Slip and falls & trip and falls
Midtown Manhattan Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact the Manhattan Spinal Cord Injury Accident Lawyers at Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC and get the wheels of justice spinning for you. Call 212-240-9465 now!